Quickish post to show you a "Twiggy/ Amy Winehouse" Inspired look i created, hence the title. Basically the Dramatic winged liner derives from Amy, But i softened it up and tried to create a bottom lash a bit like Twigs.
1. I created a scruffy looking winged liner, starting from the middle of the eye, keep line straight as possible
2. then i packed on a matte black shadow onto liner, and blended.
3. then I lined the lower lash line with white liner, Under the eye I put little dots with dark shadow to create twiggy's dramatic lower lashes effect.
4. To make the eyes stand out i applied half a false lash to the outer corner, and coated with mascara.
5. Make sure you drown the bottom lashes in mascara to finish off.
6. Apply baby pink blush and lippy, for the twiggy baby face effect.
(Products used, nyx jumbo eye pencil in milk, Macs black track fluid liner, a matte black storm sleek palette, Lashes from ebay, Rimmel Day 2 Night Mascara, mac well dressed blush, snob lipstick mac.)
Hope you enjoyed, Muchos love